We are aways looking for volunteers to help at the district. There are many ways and areas you can help. Listed below are the areas and help that are needed. If you see something that interests you, contact that area chair, leader, or Key Four and they will help you help the district at whatever level of help you can provide.
- District Events - Unit helps to plan and run a district event.
- Committee Member - Help the Activities Chair in support of District Events, District Good Turns, and Unit Program Planning.
- Committee Member - Help the Advancement Chair in support of the Cub Scout, Boy Scout, and Venturing advancement programs.
- Eagle Board of Review Member - Help the Eagle Board of Review Coordinator with Eagle Board of Reviews and Eagle Leadership Project Reviews.
- Committee Member - Help the Camping Chair help units with their camping program. Help promote Council Camping programs and events.
- Order of the Arrow Associate Advisor - Work with the district OA Advisors operate needed district Chapter and Lodge OA programs and projects. Must already be a member of the Order of the Arrow.
- Unit Commissioner - Provide unit level commissioner support to up to three units. UC's help units be the best they can be. Serve as a unit's best friend in Scouting to help unit leaders bring a quality program to that unit's youth. Helps get units the answers to their Scouting questions and needs.
- Assistant District Commissioner - Works with the District Commissioner and Unit Commissioners in the ADC's service area. Works to fill vacant UC positions so every unit is served by a Unit Commissioner.
- Friends of Scouting Presenter - Provide units with an FOS Presentation and materials.
- Membership Committee - Help the Membership Chair with the annual Webelos Transition.
- Membership Committee - Help the Membership Chair with the bi-annual Troop and Crew Open House.
- Boy Scout Roundtable Staff - Help the Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner as needed
- Cub Scout Roundtable Staff - Help the Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner as needed
- Venturing Roundtable Commissioner - Lead the monthly Venturing Forum (Breakout)
- Venturing Roundtable Staff - Help the Venturing Roundtable Commissioner as needed with the Venturing Forum.
Venturing Officers Association (VOA)
- VOA Associate Advisor - Helps the VOA VP for Administration
- VOA Associate Advisor - Helps the VOA VP for Program
- VOA Associate Advisor - Helps the VOA VP for Communication